Scientific Anglers Amplitude Double Taper Fly Line
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
The excellent Amplitude series of lines from SA is now available in a double taper! The double taper is a great choice for a variety of situations, particularly casting dry flies and lightly weighted flies. It's an awesome choice for swinging soft hackles, too, as the extra mass in the middle of the line makes mending a breeze. And if you are old school in your rod preferences and fish glass, bamboo, or slower action graphite rods, the double taper will fish exceptionally well on those types of actions.
The Amplitude Double Taper uses different textures to further aid in the line's performance, with a floating texture on both ends to help increase buoyancy, with a shooting texture in the middle of the line to reduce friction and add distance to your cast. Each end of the taper is a different color, with a separate color to the belly in the middle of the line.
- True to line size standards
- AST Plus slickness additive is mixed right into the fly line's outer layer so it will never wear off like other coatings, drastically increasing durability and maximizing flotation over the life of the line
- Floating texture on each tip section to keep the line riding high
- Shooting texture on the belly to shoot farther when casting for distance
- SA Line Identification stamps the line model and weight onto the tip of the line so you can easily tell lines apart
- Welded loops on both ends for quick and easy rigging
Overall Length: 85 feet
Color: Mist Green/Leather/Buckskin
stars based on 0