Fishpond boasts that the Summit Sling is the most comfortable, durable and feature-rich sling pack on the market, and they may just be right. As with all Fishpond products, it's been thought out extremely well for maximum functionality on the water, and it's a great choice when you need to carry a fair amount of gear for the day, but not so much as to require a full-size backpack. And it's made of Fishpond's recycled nylon material, so you can feel good about helping the planet, too. Features include:
- Spacious main compartment that will hold multiple large fly boxes plus lunch and other essentials.
- Integrated water bottle holder on the outside of the pack so that your bottle doesn't take up all the space inside of the pack.
- Fishpond's signature molded fold down work bench on the front of the pack, with velcro for removable fly patch.
- Padded back panel with pass-through slot for a net handle.
- Plenty of Hypalon tool attachment points all over the pack, including on the padded shoulder strap.
- Water-resistant zippers.
- Flexible TPE lash tabs on the side for attaching a rod tube or rain jacket (straps sold separately).