Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest - Women's
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
Fishpond has taken the classic fishing vest to new heights with their Upstream Tech Vest. It has adjustable shoulder and waist straps, so you can dial in the perfect fit, and this women's specific model rides a little higher and cinches down tighter than the men's version. It's got plenty of room to carry everything you might need for a day on the water. In fact, with 14 total pockets, yo can take everything but the kitchen sink. Other features include:
- Two large front zippered pockets that will hold up to four large fly boxes each.
- Integrated net holster on the back, as well as a D-ring for attaching a net release.
- Large back panel pocket for lunch, water, rain coat, etc.
- Included velcro foam fly patch.
- Zippered front closure and removable sternum strap.
- Many Hypalon attachment points for tools and accessories
- Made from Fishpond's recycled nylon material that reuses things like old carpets and fishing nets.
One size fits most
Weight: 1.45 pounds
stars based on 0